Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Workshop

Our little elves have been hard at work!!  The Holiday Workshop was a HUGE success thanks to such an amazing group of children and outstanding parent volunteers.  We could not have done this without such a wonderful show of support from our parents who volunteered their time or sent in supplies.  Thank you so much.  We had such a great time.   I had several children ask me why the days had been so short...'cuz we have been busy!!!  The childre worked in 4 different departments each day: ornament making, gift making, gift wrap, and bakery.  It was action packed.  They earned a penny, their wages, for each job completed.  They saved their pennies and are ready to shop!!!  Here are a few highlights! 
 






 







 
I'll snap a few photos of the finished products after tomorrow.  I don't want to ruin any surprises!!  I am thrilled at how all of our projcets turned out.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment