Monday, August 27, 2012

Finally ready!

 Here are pictures of our Pirate Classroom!! I will be posting photos from our first week soon!!!

This will be our birthday board.  I plan to add photos of the kids above each month of their birthday.
This is our calendar!  Love the weather chart I found on pinterest!!!
Here is our computer center.  We plan to dispaly Treasure Work on this bulletin board!
This is the view of the front of our classroom (standing in back).  Here is Math and Science! 

 
 I love our reading "island".  You can't read the quote, but it is from Walt Disney.  It says "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."  Perfect!!

 
 Our Pirate Rules and Classroom Jobs.  The rules were from TpT (I will find the correct source) and I made the jobs.  :-)
 

 
This is our Station board/Pirate Ship.  It was inspired by the one in Deanna Jump's classroom.  Love it!!!

 
 Word wall and Listening Center.  I ran out of white thread (for outline on word wall) and bought the wrong size, so it is not complete yet.  So excited about the way I set up listening this year.  Hopefully no more tangled headphone cords! 
 
I am so excited about the way the room turned out!  I could not have done it without Ms. Schiffer's help!  I will post photos of our clip chart later this week. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment